Stunning renovation on this farmhouse mansion located near the walled city of Avignon located on 65 acres of private land. The 18th century Maison de maître has just undergone a complete transformation, giving new life to an 11,000 square foot noble mansion with 7 large bedrooms, and high-end decoration, fusing the utmost in luxury with authentic Provençal charm (Porcelaine Deft, Limoges, antiques,…). Pricing – 125,400€ per week. Please inquire for more details.
About Chateau Avignon Provence
Over the past two centuries, the bounty of Provence’s rich earth gave rise to a wealthy class of agricultural families, with large tracts of land and beautiful, expansive family farmhouses and prestigious bastides. Chateau Avignon is one of the rare examples of a large property renovated to the highest level. The grounds are supremely private, with a mature and professionally manicured park with dozens of plane trees, offering shade to the flat, grass areas surrounding the house. The flowers in the park are spectacular. Inside the chateau, there are high ceilings and large, open areas to entertain, including a dining room with seating for 18 guests. Staff is included with customized options, so you will not need to lift a finger— five star quality is assured inside and out.
Sleeping accommodation – up to 16 people
(with options for large, catered receptions – upon special requests)
Bedding and Linen (mattresses, pillows, duvets, sheets and towels) are all from the Four Seasons Hotel.
- 2 large Master bedrooms, King suites
- 2 bedrooms with King size beds
- 3 bedrooms with Queen size beds
- 2 Queen bedrooms + 2 bathrooms in guest house
Seven bedrooms in the main house are all located on the upper level (second story), all are air conditioned. Six of the bathrooms have been custom-fitted with beautiful white Italian marble.
The Guest house facing the mansion has 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds and 2 bathrooms.
- Arrival by commercial flight at Marseille International Airport (MRS).
- Private aircraft: Avignon-Caumont Airport
- Heliport on the grounds
Pricing – 125,400€ per week. Please inquire for more details.
- Personal advisor to coordinate your stay and concierge services
- Resident Chef and Butler
- Daily housekeeping services (5 star hotel quality)
- Event coordination
- Concierge service
- Porter, luggage carrying services
- Daily maintenance of gardens and swimming pool
- Breakfast services
- Fresh flowers
Services à la carte
- Food and beverage – resident chef services included, groceries and wine billed to guests.
- Pre-arrival grocery shop/ stock refrigerator
- Activities and excursions
- Personal laundry services
- Private jet / Helicopter shuttle service
- Private chauffeur service
- Private coach, massage, therapist services
- Baby sitter
- Professional kitchen
- Orangerie – sunroom
- Dining table in the kitchen, and large dining room
- Home cinema
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
- Large swimming pool (heated) 15.5m x 5.5m. 1.80m deep, 1.20m at the shallow end
9 bedrooms / 8 bathrooms sleeps 18
Second Story (1er étage) Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
Bedroom 1 – Master Bedroom with King-size bed and en-suite Bathroom (Bath Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks and WC). Dressing room. Overlooks the Park, South-facing, Air-conditioned
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed with en-suite Bathroom (Bath Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks and WC). Faces North, Cottage side, Air-conditioned
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed with en-suite Bathroom (Bath Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks and WC). Faces North, views of Mt Ventoux. Air-conditioned
Bedroom 4 – Queen-size bed with a separate Bathroom ( Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks, WC). East orientated, Pool view, Air-conditioned
Bedroom 5 – Queen-size bed with a separate Bathroom shared with Bedroom 6. (Bath Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks and WC). East orientated, Pool view, Air-conditioned
Bedroom 6 – Queen-size bed with en-suite Bathroom shared with Bedroom 5. (Bath Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks and WC). South East orientated. Air-conditioned
Bedroom 7 – Second Master Bedroom with King-size bed and en-suite Bathroom (Bath Tub, Shower, 2 Sinks and WC). Dressing room. Overlooks the Park, South-facing . Air-conditioned
Guest House, Maison d’Amis – (4 star decoration)
Bedroom 8 – Ground Floor: Queen size bed (American – 150 cm wide) with dedicated Bathroom across the hall (Shower, 2 Sinks and separate WC). Sitting room. Air-conditioned
Bedroom 9 – First Floor: Queen size bed (American – 150 cm wide) with en-suite Bathroom (Shower, Sink, WC). Air-conditioned
- Hotel-like services included, with Resident Staff and Chef
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
- Satellite TV with English News Channels
- Sound System
- Orangerie – sunroom
- Large and Fully equipped Gym
- Indoor Dining for 18 people
- Outdoor Dining for 18 people
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- English-speaking House Managers
- Caretakers living in a separate house on the property
- 65 acres of private land
- Tennis court
- Boules court
- Lovely landscaped garden
- Century old plane trees
- Pick up from Avignon TGV Station or Avignon Airport
Pool dimensions: 15.5m x 5.5m and 1.2m to 1.8m deep
Salt water System: No
Heated? Yes, upon request
Please note that pool heating is dependent on outdoor weather conditions and specific temperatures cannot be guaranteed.
Note: Beautiful views from the pool area over the sunflower fields.