Only Provence partners with Instill, a local bilingual business that offers business retreats and team-building experiences to meet the needs of your team, partners, and clients. Our goal is for your group to savor l’art de vivre so you leave feeling empowered, rejuvenated, and connected.
Instill works with you to curate an agenda allowing your group to connect, dig deeper, and feel inspired by Provence’s abundance of nature, culture, and community.
- Team-building EXPERIENCES IN NATURE–from guided hikes and expert-led tastings to hands-on activities with local producers and makers
- Development Workshops led by International Facilitators: your team can manage the workshops needed to get the work portion of your retreat done together, or our facilitators can work with you around professional development and growth activities
- CREATIVE and CULINARY Workshops for CONNECTION: empowering the team to be connected to food, to get creative, and to work with their hands
- Guided CULTURAL ACTIVITES for GROWTH: for widening perspectives and connecting around the region’s fascinating history, culture, and art, from the Luberon to the ancient and thriving cities close by
- Empowerment through MOVEMENT and MINDFULNESS activities, including yoga, pilates, breathwork, meditation, and sound baths, to feel grounded and boost productivity
- INSPIRING WORKSPACES and HOSTS for energizing breakout sessions or reflective work as individuals or a group
While flexible, we highly recommend groups of 6-12 people for 3-night to 5-night stays from September through May. June is limited to more exclusive 7-night experiences.
More information: Instill Retreats Contact: Jossie Auerbach
Meet Your Host
Jossie grew up in London and Boston, with deep family ties to France. Jossie and her family moved from Denver, Colorado, to Provence in 2019. Jossie works closely with your group using her strategy, partnerships, and events expertise. She has worked across various industries with clients in hospitality, technology, wellness + lifestyle, publishing, and social impact.
As your boots on the ground, she collaborates with entrepreneurs and creatives in the region whose passions and talents will deepen your team’s experience. Jossie creates meaningful experiences, builds lasting connections, and is passionate about empowering the strengths in others– you will be in good hands!